Misplacing of Adhaar card is increasing day by day. But you do not have to worry about because the government of India has made it easy to download your Adhaar card. You have to follow the below mentioned steps.
• To recover lost Adhaar/Enrolment ID on the web, your Aadhaar subtle elementsn must have redress portable number or potentially email id enlisted. This is important on the grounds that you will get 'OTP' (One-time secret key) which will be utilized as a part of helping you recover your Adhaar regardless of whether you don't recall your enrolment number.
• Sign on to www.uidai.gov.in to download the copy duplicate of Adhaar. The UIDAI site gives this alternative under the 'Adhaar Online Services' Header.
• One can tap on the alternative 'Recover Lost UID/EID'. The site will guide you to another page. The page will request that you fill in different fields, for example, Name, Email or Mobile number. You are additionally required to pick whether you need to
recover Adhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID).
• Tap on 'Send One Time Password'. You will get the OTP on your versatile or email ID, whichever is filled by you. Enter the OTP to confirm it.
• Once the OTP got by you has been entered in the field implied for it on the UIDAI site and checked as right by the product, you will get Adhaar number either on your email or portable whichever is specified by you before. You can utilize the Adhaar number/enrolment Id got by you on the email/versatile to download the e-duplicate
• Tap on the 'Download Adhaar' alternative. You will be diverted to a new page. Here you are required to enter few points of interest, for example, Adhaar number/Enrolment ID, name, and stick code of your personal residence. Tap on 'Get
One Time Password' choice. Enter the OTP got to download the e-Adhaar duplicate on your PC. The PDF document will be secret key secured. The secret word to open the PDF record containing your Adhaar is the pin code of your street number.