There are two ways to Add or Update your adhaar Card status. Firstly is Offline and this can be done by visiting the nearest Adhaar Kendra. Well, this process takes lot of time and effort to travel. On the contrary you might get astonished by knowing that you can alter
details like your name, mobile number, address and date of birth in your Adhaar Card. Online these processes can be done from your home only by using UIDAI Online Update Portal. The Government of India has given flexibility to alter the data. For updating your
Adhaar Card details online, you must have registered mobile number that should be linked with Adhaar Card in order to verify your identity online. If your mobile number is not registered with Adhaar card then you have to visit the nearest Aadhaar Kendra to
Add Mobile Number.
Here are the Easy Steps:
1. Visit Adhaar Card Update Portal that is UIDAIhttps://www.uidai.gov.in/
2. Enter your Adhaar Card Number and verify through OTP sent on your
Registered Mobile Number.
3. Now, select the detail you want to update and click next.
4. Make the necessary update and upload the asked document that is require for
Note: For Different Data Updates, you must have to check the Supporting
Documents for Verification.
5. Submit the Documents and Confirm the Update Request.
6. You will get Update Request Number (URN) by which you can track the status
of your Online Adhaar Card Update Status.
7. Save the URN and keep it with you. That’s it.
Within few days, your Data Updating Request will be fulfilled if you submitted the
correct details with documents.
Your update Adhaar card will be sent to you within 3 months to your mentioned address. Until then you can use the temporary Adhaar Card that can be downloaded Till the time, you can Download the e-Adhaar Card and use it temporarily.